We are an independent and entrepreneurial marketing agency. Working Media Group (www.workingmediagroup.com) was founded in 2005 and specializes in strategic, integrated media planning, activation and analytics for small and mid-market firms. We regularly partner with creative or communications agencies to assist in the efficient and effective delivery of campaigns. Our strategy is to continue to partner with other agencies in support of their client’s ongoing paid media needs.
We are looking for a smart, driven, entrepreneurial and organized person to manage client projects and grow sales to new and existing clients. Campaigns typically involve heavy use of digital marketing and analytics to identify customer segments, develop marketing solutions and analyze performance.
The Account Director is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the Account Director also coordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of campaign work.
Often they will be expected to plan campaigns, and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in the agency’s new business program.
– Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
– Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
– Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
– Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
– Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
– Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
– Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
Account Director needs a wide range of abilities. These include:
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Knowledgeable of digital platforms and tools available
- A background in media, advertising, design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of processes and techniques – particularly digital platforms
• Positive, personable and passionate approach that motivates those around you
• Confidence to independently manage client relationships and briefs
• Ability to confidently handle client meetings without partners present
• A collaborative approach to working with others in an entrepreneurial setting
• Ambition and drive to learn, execute new solutions/ideas
• Pro-active approach to seeking out new revenue opportunities
• Having a point of view
• Attention to detail and highest standards of delivery
Bachelor’s degree at a minimum.
Experience selling and managing digital marketing campaigns
7+ years of account management experience
- Job location is in midtown, NYC but telecommuting options available