As a B2C and B2B online marketing agency, we understand how important it is for clients to see and understand their results. Our clients have direct access to ROI performance across all integrated marketing solutions and media channels (traditional, digital, and social).
- Search engine marketing (SEM) / search engine optimization (SEO)
- Programmatic ad buying – display (standard & rich media), video,
mobile (mobile web * in-app)
- Direct marketing / email – automated marketing solutions
- Audience profiling / audience segmentation
- Streaming (Pandora, iHeartRadio, Spotify)
- Landing page development
- Sales funnel building
- Ad serving
- Native Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Cost per acquisition by channel
- Full funnel attribution modeling
- Marketing mix modeling
- Conversion analysis
- WMG Smart Optimization®
- ROI analytics
- Site analytics
- Search analytics
- User experience (UE) analytics
- Business intelligence (BI)
- Brand performance
- Leads analysis
- Budget vs. actuals
- Social listening (research and insight) – sentiment monitoring and analysis
- Social media campaigns and ads (engagement) – Twitter , Facebook (Exchange and PowerEditor), Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Widgets, badges, tools, etc.
- Community analysis
- Influencer marketing
- Blog content creation / execution (SEO)
- Brand content creation and scheduling
TV is still KING.
Outside of the web and the rise of mobile, no other medium has seen a dramatic change like TV. While American adults are still viewing live TV at an average rate of 4/5 hours per day, the proliferation of alternate methods to consume content has been profound, thus the need for programmatic media buying. All of these alternative streaming and viewing methods offers media planning agencies and brands a myriad of options to communicate with consumers.
Despite (or perhaps because of) all the viewing options for consumers, TV – whether it be linear, steaming, mobile, video game console – is still the number one medium for brands to reach the masses. Through programmatic ad buying, we’re able to effectively accomplish our client’s goal through traditional and alternative channels.
We take our responsibility to stay on top of all the changes seriously in order to advise on the best ways to accomplish goals through TV. We excel in programmatic ad buying and programmatic media buying so your brand can reach the right consumers through the right channels.
Video did not kill the radio star.
In fact, radio is very much alive and well and has evolved with the advent of streaming and satellite options. We approach radio holistically, ensuring all relevant channels are considered in our planning and activation process.
- National (network)
- Local (spot)
- AM / FM – news / talk, sports, music (all formats)
- Satellite – Sirius / XM
- Streaming – Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio
Print still has POWER.
Consumer print is still a powerful marketing tool for brands and media planning agencies. Trade publications deliver high-value information to specific industries and recognize the power of the channel to communicate directly with their end users.
- National, regional, hyper-local
- Newspapers – Dailies, weeklies
- Magazines – Weeklies, monthlies, quarterlies, etc.
- Trade magazines, journals, newspapers, etc.
A nation on the move.
OOH advertising’s ability to engage on-the-go consumers makes it a powerful stand-alone
medium and a strategic complement to other media.
- Bus posters and wrapped buses
- Bus shelters
- Airport advertising
- Stadium advertising
- Cinema advertising
- Digital billboards
- In store advertising
- In-flight advertising
- Mobile billboards
- Place-based digital networks
- Transit advertising
- Shopping malls
- Wall murals